Welcome

Thanks for stopping by and checking up on us! I'm gonna update this blog as much as possible to keep you up to date on all the things that are going on with the band and some of my thoughts on songwriting and other music (and maybe non music) ideas. Feel free to respond and interact!

Matty
BreezyGrass

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Holidaze

So the holiday season is upon us. Although, with all the retailers playing Christmas music since mid October not to mention all of the displays being up, it's tough to get in the spirit! In the end it is really about celebrating friends and family! We hope that you all out there are planning to do it up right! We keep those who are having a rough holiday season in our mind - especially all our brave men and women all around the world fighting to keep us safe!

We will be playing down at the Colony Theater in Breezy Point, NY this Friday night starting round 8pm. its $10 at the door and it is BYOB. The event is a fundraiser for Operation Toy Soldier - so that the children of service men and women can have a wonderful holiday season! So come on down and have a good time for a great cause. Let us know if you need further information.

In other news, heard that Phil Lesh & Bob Weir tore it up at MSG this weekend. Wish I was there - missed it though as I was out of town. Help>Slip>Shakedown to open up Saturday night? That had to have been sick! Going to go listen to it over at Archive.org!

And I know that I promised that I would put photos and videos up here on this blog. I have been meaning to. I'm still getting used to the new phone and promise to do some interesting posting this week!

Will post again before Thanksgiving....but for those of you that don't check - Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Matty

No comments:

Post a Comment